Before you read this article, I strongly recommend that you read the article that explains why this site exists and what its purpose is.
Read: Why This Site?
What are the symptoms of Hashimoto’s disease? we’ll look at all the known aspects.
What Is Hashimoto’s Disease?
Hashimoto’s disease is when the immune system attacks the thyroid gland by making the wrong decision, and thyroid production decreases as a result of this attack. When the immune system increases thyroid ruin, hypothyroidism begins. This disease can cause many. Or you may have been sick due to a genetic predisposition. Don’t worry, we’ll beat this disease together!
What are the symptoms of Hashimoto’s disease?
As someone suffering from this disease, I would like to talk about the symptoms that I feel besides the general symptoms on the internet.
When this disease first entered my body, I started to feel things.
- Chronic Fatigue (I felt tired even when I woke up from sleep.)
- Weight Gain (all my life I was a weak person. When I was a kid, doctors told me I couldn’t gain weight because my metabolism was too fast.)
- Hair Loss (my hair was thick but a general loss of intensity had begun.)
- Thin and dry hair (I never thought it was due to illness at the time.)
- Heart rate problems (I thought I was having a heart attack a few times. I was having a general panic attack. and the doctors said there was no problem.)
- Depression (sudden mood changes))
- Lack of concentration
- Facial edema
Those were my symptoms. Also, some people live in these. ;
- Menstrual irregularity in women
- Edema in the hands or feet
- Pregnancy problem
- Pale Skin Color
- Under-eye swelling
If the disease is not treated for a long time ;
- Low amount of sodium in the blood
- Decrease in sexual desire
- Decrease in Sperm quality
- Sleep Apnea
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Accumulation of fluid in the lungs or heart membranes
- Cardiovascular health problems
such serious problems can be experienced.
After experiencing all these symptoms, I went to an internal medicine doctor (actually researching it from the internet, I suspected it was the disease.) And my adventure of Hashimoto’s disease began that day.
I have been suffering from this disease for about 4 years. And this year I’m going to eradicate this disease.
I will examine the causes of the disease in my next article.